Thursday, December 28, 2006

Jam Cruise!!! And some more Jeff Tweedy

So I'm about to leave for Jupiter Island, FL for some maxin' and relaxin' before I board Jam Cruise. But before I do that, I wanted to post some Jeff Tweedy solo shows that you should all download. It was three years ago this week that I first had an Tweedy epiphany--after Russ and Beth drove me down to Florida for Phish NYE, we finally arrived in Jupiter and ate at the Lighthouse. Then we got back to the condo and I put on this 1/4/00 Lounge Ax show and it hit the spot in a way that no other music could have done so that night.

So with that in mind, I leave you with the following Tweedy:
Lounge Ax Jan 4 '00

Tribeca PAC Nov 16 '05

Tribeca PAC Nov 17 '05

Lounge Ax Nov 18 '97 d1

Lounge Ax Nov 18 '97 d2

The Vic Jan 8 '03 d1

The Vic Jan 8 '03 d2

In the 11/17 Tribeca show, after the first or second track, you can hear someone tell Jeff "The abyss loves you!" Well, that's me. And I'd like to dedicate that same show to Russ and Beth for their birthdays.

Enjoy! I'm off to Florida and Jam Cruise...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home